
This is the bass line for EDHS Marching Miners. Taylor is easy to pick out (not just for the white shirt) since she is the only girl on the entire drumline.

Taylor with her "game face" on! She has been harder to catch in a picture this year.

This is my favorite picture! I think it shows the true Taylor! She is a great joy to have around and music has been a big part of her high school years. Fall is pretty much consumed with band. The EDHS Marching Miners concluded this year's competition by being the Champion 4A band in the Western Band Association. I have really enjoyed all the years of band competitions and am a little sad that this is the last since Taylor is my "baby" and will graduated this June.
2 comments:
Very nice photos. I love that picture of Taylor. When I think of her, that's the face I think of, or her coming up to hug me. I have many fond memories of us at Disneyland. (When can we go back?)
I love that pic too. She IS such a sweet girl. I love her so much. I am going to miss her but she told me she wont leave yw until she starts college. YEA!!!
Post a Comment