Okay, so Patricia said that I really should try this. My sixth folder happens to be pictures of different projects I have done. The sixth photo I have was a picture of my new furniture. I didn't build it or anything but was trying to show my parents the new paint and furniture. I kind of think of my whole house as being a project!
................included below.......

are the pictures that I was way more excited about. Number 7 and 8 were of the cabinets that I put in the upstairs den where I have all my sewing and crafting things. I installed them all myself and was very excited to see that I remembered what I learned from my dad while working with him in the summers after High School. We installed cabinets and did finish work and it was probably my favorite job ever. Ahhh my love of power tools began! Still waiting to do the counter tops but it is so nice to have so much storage.
2 comments:
You ROCK! I wish I had just a smidgen of your talent!
Nice photos! I'm glad you shared. maybe that's what you should share in the RS action. Cabinet Installation by Kim!
Post a Comment